VelaShape is a powerful combination of infrared light and bi-polar radio frequency that is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite and result in smoother skin.
What sort of results can I expect?
- An estimated 85%-98% of woman over the age of 16 have cellulite, regardless of their size, shape or weight.
- In a recent survey of American women - 70% worry about developing a tummy bulge - 81% are concerned about maintaining their body shape - 45% are afraid that cellulite will remain a concern
In clinical trials, the body contouring power of VelaShape led to a reduction of one whole dress size after treatment.
How quickly will I notice a change after VelaShape?
You will begin to notice gradual improvement of the treated area right away as your skin's surface starts to feel smoother and firmer. Over time you will also notice a smaller circumference throughout the treated area as well as a reduction in the appearance of cellulite, and best results will be seen at about 10 weeks.
How many treatments will I need?
You have the option to undergo one longer treatment session or three shorter sessions. Talk to your VelaShape provider about which option is best for you.
Is VelaShape safe?
The VelaShape treatment is safe and effective for all skin types and colors. There are no reported short-term or long-term side effects.
How does VelaShape work?
VelaShape uses a combination of technologies:
- A vacuum elevates the target tissue, bringing it closer to the energy source
- Infrared light (IR) directly heats the targeted area
- Bi-polar radio frequency (RF) energy safely guides heat evenly throughout the targeted area, so that it heats faster without damaging the skin
These energies combine deep-heat fat cells and the surrounding tissue. The result is a smaller circumference and a reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
Are VelaShape Treatments Painful?
Most patients find VelaShape comfortable and described the treatment as feeling like a warm deep-tissue massage. The treatment parameters are easily adjusted to ensure a comfortable treatment experience. It is normal to experience a warm sensation for a few hours after your treatment. Some patients report a pinkish appearance at the treatment area that may last a few hours post treatment, and skin may appear pink for several hours.
Are Results Permanent?
Following your treatment regimen, it is recommended that you periodically receive maintenance VelaShape treatments. Like all techniques, invasive or non-invasive, results will last longer if you follow a balanced diet and exercise regimen.
What makes the latest VelaShape treatments more effective?
Treatment sessions are now shorter, and you can see results faster than ever. Many patients now report visible results after their first visit.